Customer Approval extension allows you to restrict customers from logging in to your website without prior approval. This is particularly helpful when you want to verify the customer's details before giving them access to the website. It can also be used to force the customers to login before they can make a purchase by disabling Guest Checkout which is a standard feature in Magento.
The extension allows you to redirect customers to any URL internal or external. It also allows you to configure the extension for your store to send email notifications to the admin upon account creation and to the customer upon approval and rejection of the customer application. Email templates for admin notification, customer approval and rejection come with the extension. Custom emails templates can be created using the Transactional Emails feature in Magento. The extension is configurable at the store view level allowing you to have different settings for different stores in your multi store setup.
Customer approval can be done in one of the three ways:
- Using our Mass Actions to approve/reject multiple customers at the same time.
- Using the action provided on every grid row for each customer.
- Using the Approve / Reject buttons in the customer edit page.
- Approve / Reject customers in batch from 'Manage Customers' grid.
- Approve / Reject single customer from the 'Manage Customers' grid row actions.
- Approve / Reject single customer from admin customer edit page.
- Display customer approval status on each row in the 'Manage Customers' grid.
- Configure to automatically approve customer account.
- Configure to notify admin when a new customer registers on the storefront.
- Add multiple email recipients for admin notification.
- Notify customer upon approval / rejection of the account.
- Email templates included for approval, rejection and admin notification.
- Custom email templates can be created under Magento Transactional Emails. The extension can be configured to use custom templates that override the templates provided with the extension.
- Redirect unapproved customers to an external or internal URL or a CMS page.
- Configure to display error message for unapproved customers with or without redirecting.
- Configure email sender for all emails.
Compatible with Magento 2.0.0 - 2.2.0 CE and EE.
Web Setup Wizard
Go to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Hungersoft Extensions > Customer Approval.
Approve / Reject Customers
To approve / reject customers go to Customer > All Customers.
- Free updates for 1 year.
- Free support for 1 year. If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us using the contact form or by using the live chat.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.