Information that we collect
- We store personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as while creating an account, using the contact form or the live chat popup. We store this information on our own secure servers or those of our third party service providers.
- If you contact us with the contact form, live chat popup, email, or other means, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- We collect information about your interaction with our website for logging and statistical analysis, but we anonymize such information by aggregating it or removing personal information such as IP addresses, names, emails, and addresses..
- We collect information about transactions carried out over this webiste, including your orders, payments, and licenses.
- We also keep a record of any other information that you voluntarily send to us
- We have no content or features directed at children, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from any child. If we learn that we have collected or stored any personal information about a child we will delete that information. Please let us know.
Use of information that we collect
- We will use information you provide to administer the website, fulfil your orders for our products and services, inform you about updates to our products, your licenses, respond to your queries, and to carry out any obligations arising out of agreements entered into by you or your company and us.
- Your licenses are tied to the customer account you use or create at the time of the purchase and we will use the information provided by you in the account to verify your identity, your licenses and to prevent fraud.
- We will use information you provide to comply with any legal obligations as required by law.
- We will take reasonable measures to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will only use the personal information you provide to communicate with you regarding products or services of interest if you voluntarily and affirmatively consent to such updates.
- We use third party service providers to facilitate or outsource elements of our services. These third party service providers may have access to personal information and are only permitted to use such information to assist us in providing our services and are not permitted to further distribute them.
Your choices regarding personal information
- In the event that you have created an account with us, whether at the time of a purchase or otherwise, you can access or modify your personal data by logging in to your account. If you'd like to delete your account with us, you can do so by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that your account with us is tied to a purchased license, deleting the account would result in revoking the license.
- You have the right to access, modify, or delete any and all of your personal data by writing to email@example.com.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter or marketing communication, you will find information at the bottom of such communication to unsubscribe or edit your personal information regarding such communcation.