Hide Product Price [M2]
Hide product prices and add to cart button from your customers unless they are logged in, belong to a specific customer group etc.
- Hide product prices from guests.
- Display prices only to customers belonging to allowed customer groups.
- Hide prices for certain categories.
- and more...
Looking to buy the extension for Magento 1.x? click here.
Hide product prices on your Magento 2 store based on different conditions such as all products, customer group and category, all of which can be configured from the admin. You can also choose to show prices on certain products. Hiding price also hides the add to cart button and prevents the customer from adding the products to cart.
You can choose to set a custom message to be shown when the products are hidden. The message can be either be a plain text message or it can be a link defined by specifying an external URL or internal Magento 2 URL path. In this way the extension provides store owners with full control over who can view prices of certain products in their store, encourage customers to register, organize private sales etc.
- Hide prices when user is not logged in.
- Hide prices when customer does not belong to allowed customer groups.
- Hide prices on certain specified categories.
- Enable / Disable the extension per store view.
- Hide prices only on certain products by disabling the hide feature on those products. This can also be done in a batch.
- Configure to hide Wishlist button when price is hidden.
- Configure to hide Compare button when price is hidden.
- Choose whether to display message as plain text or button link or text link.
Compatible with our Customer Approval extension.
- Free updates for 1 year.
- Free support for 1 year. If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us using the contact form or by using the live chat.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.