Custom Login Redirect extension for Magento 2 allows you to configure to which page your customers should be redirect after they login, logout or create a new account. You can either redirect to an internal CMS page or you can enter a URL to redirect the customer to an external or internal page.
- Redirect customer on login.
- Redirect customer on logout.
- Redirect customer on new account creation.
- Easily select CMS page for redirection.
- Specify URL if the page is external or, an internal page but not a CMS page.
- Individually enable/disable redirection for login, logout and new account creation.
- Configure the extension at a store view level.
Compatible with Magento 2.0.0 - 2.2.0 CE and EE.
Web Setup Wizard
Go to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Hungersoft Extensions > Custom Login Redirect.
Note: Custom Redirect URL has a higher precedence over Redirect To CMS page. If Redirection has been enabled, and if values have been provided for both Redirect To CMS page and Custom Redirect URL, then the customer will be redirected to Custom Redirect URL.
- Free updates for 1 year.
- Free support for 1 year. If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us using the contact form or by using the live chat.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.