Base Price extension displays the price per unit of quantity next to the price of the product. The text displayed next to the price on both the product page and product list blocks can be configured in the admin per store view. The extension allows you to enter the amount in the product and the metric for the amount entered, alongwith the reference amount and the metric for the reference amount. The base price is calculated and displayed on the product page and other product list blocks as configured.
- Display price per unit of quantity.
- Multiple metrics to choose for weight, volume, length etc.
- Automatic conversions from base metric to valid reference metric. Example: Base metric millileter to reference metric liter.
- Configurable product page text.
- Configurable list block text.
- Configurable at store view level.
Compatible with Magento 2.0.0 - 2.2.0 CE and EE.
Web Setup Wizard
Go to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Hungersoft Extensions > Base Price.
Note: Please check below for Variables to be used in the text message displayed on product page and list blocks.
Go to Products > Catalog, click on the row corresponding to the product you wish to edit. On the product edit page, go to tab Base Price.
- - Base price amount with currency symbol
- - Base price amount without currency symbol.
- - Base price unit long text.
- - Base price unit short text. Example: Meters
- - Reference amount without currency symbol. Example: M
- - Reference unit long text.
- - Reference unit short text.
- Free updates for 1 year.
- Free support for 1 year. If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us using the contact form or by using the live chat.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.