The Hide Product Price extension allows you to choose whether to display prices on your magento storefront per customer, customer group and category. The extension also hides the add to cart buttons when prices are hidden. This guide provides instructions for the installation and configuration of the extension.
- Hide prices when customer not logged in.
- Hide prices when customer does not belong to allowed customer groups.
- Hide prices when viewing categories that are not allowed to show price.
- Enable / Disable the extension per store view.
- No template modifications and no need to configure template files when following magento standards.
- Designed to be conflict free with third party extensions developed as per magento standard practices.
- Magento CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x
- EE 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
1. Store Backup.
2. Log out of Admin.
3. Unpack the extension file downloaded from our site and upload the contents of the file to the root directory of your magento installation.
4. Log back in to Admin.
5. Clear Cache: Go to System > Cache Management. Click on the Flush Cache button to clear all cache.
6. If compilation is enabled, turn it off under System > Tools > Compilation.
7. If you see a 404 error on your configuration page. Please log out of the admin and log back in.
Go to System > Configuration > Catalog > Hide Product Price.
- Free updates for 1 year.
- Free support for 1 year. If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us using the contact form or by using the live chat.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.