- Exclude controller actions from deferring.
- Exclude URL paths from deferring.
- Disable certain scripts from deferring if
- Designed to preserve HTML validation.
- Designed to be conflict free with third party extensions developed as per magento standard practices.
- Magento CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x
- EE 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
1. Store Backup.
- Go to System > Tools > Backups.
- Backup your magento files by clicking on
the button System Backup.
- Backup your database by clicking on the button Database Backup.
2. Log out of Admin.
3. Unpack the extension file downloaded from our site and upload the contents of the file to the root directory of your magento installation.
4. Log back in to Admin.
5. Clear Cache: Go to System > Cache Management. Click on the Flush Cache button to clear all cache.
6. If compilation is enabled, turn it off under System > Tools > Compilation.
- Go to System > Tools >
- Click on the Disable button to disable compilation.
- You can switch it back on once you've installed the extension.
7. If you see a 404 error on your configuration page. Please log out of the admin and log back in.
Go to System > Configuration > Advanced > Defer.
- Defer Js: Select Yes/No to Enable/Disable the extension respectively. This can be done at a store view level. This is particularly helpful when you have a mutli store setup and want the module
to be enabled only on a few stores and disabled on the rest of the stores.
- Exclude Controller: Click Add Match button to add a
- Exclude Path: Click Add Match button to add a path from deferring
Example: If you have a URL for a category page as http://www.example.com/electronics.html and the base url of your store is http://www.example.com/ then, the path you need to enter is electronics.html.
Similarly, the path for http://www.example.com/electronics/computers.html is electronics/computers.html.
- Free updates for 1 year.
- Free support
for 1 year. If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us using the contact form or by using the live chat.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core
files will be over written.
- 100% open source.