Premium Tablerates [M2]
Advanced tablerates like extension that allows you to configure shipping rates based on destination, weight, qty and price. Configure complex rules using in-built algorithms. Easily define and import rules using a CSV file.
- Configure and display shipping methods based on location.
- Define shipping rates based on destination.
- Configure in-built algorithms to define complex rules.
- Manage shipping rates using CSV.
- and more...
Premium Tablerates extension allows you to offer multiple shipping options for your customers based on the destination, weight, qty, price and shipping method. It is very simple, flexible and allows you to configure complex shipping rates in your csv file without having the need to work with complex UI. The extension allows you to define multiple shipping rates in your csv and all the applicable rates will be displayed to the customer.
- Export existing rates or blank csv file format.
- Configure and display multiple shipping methods for different locations. (Example: FedEx, Ground etc.)
- Configure maximum length of postcode to be used.
- Numeric range postcode filtering (Example: 90000-95000)
- Pattern based postcode filtering.
- Custom filtering for UK and Canada postcodes.
- Define rates based on destination(country, region, city and postcode), weight, cart price and quantity.
- Define algorithm to apply shipping rates based on complex requirements by the shipping carrier. Example: w=1@2, which means 1 weight unit(lb, kg, etc.) at 2 price unit($, £, etc.). There are several algorithms that can be used to configure complex rules.
- Specify muliple countries separated by a comma(,) on a single row in the csv.
- Specify muliple regions/states separated by a comma(,) on a single row in the csv.
- Configure to calculate rates on tax inclusive or tax exclusive prices.
- Configure packing weight (a fixed weight to be added to the total weight of the package).
- Free updates for 1 year.
- Free support for 1 year. If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us using the contact form or by using the live chat.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.