Delete order(s) [M2]
Keep your orders list clean by deleting unwanted orders or test orders from your Magento 2 admin using the Delete Order(s) extension. Easily clear bulk orders from your database and keep only the orders that are required.
- Zero configuration required
- Delete orders from admin orders grid.
- Delete single or batch orders
The Delete Order(s) extension allows you to delete order(s) from your Magento 2 store right from the orders grid in the admin panel. You can use the mass delete action feature to delete single or multiple orders from the orders grid.
- No configuration required.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Delete single or multiple orders in from the Orders grid page in Magento 2 admin panel.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.