Custom Order Number
Easily manage custom document numbers for all your store documents(order, invoice, shipment and credit memo) by specifying custom starting numbers and prefixes/suffixes. Protect your business info from other businesses/competitors by using document store specific document numbers.
- Custom starting numbers for all documents.
- Use custom static prefixes/suffixes.
- Use pre-defined prefixes such as store id, store code, day, etc.
- and more...
The Custom Order Number extension allows you to decide how magento generates order numbers for all the order related documents in your store. You will be able to set prefixes and starting numbers for all your magento order related documents such as orders, invoices, credit memos and shipments.
- Set a starting number for the order documents such as orders, invoices, credit memos and shipments.
- Configure the extension at store level to give each store a unique numbering system.
- Use static prefixes of your choice, or preset prefixes that come with this extension such as day, month, year, store code, store id.
- Add static prefixes or suffixes such as ORD-, INV-, or anything else you prefer.
- Choose a custom increment number.
- Reset starting number on date change.
- Set a custom padding length.
- Free updates for 1 year.
- Free support for 1 year. If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us using the contact form or by using the live chat.
- Meets magento standard development practices. No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.